Concerns about Sex and Relationships

Concerns about sex and relationships

If you feel you need to talk to someone in private about your relationship with your boyfriend or girlfriend and you find it difficult to have that conversation with a parent, then please feel free to sign up to our 121 Chat service.

The 1-2-1 service is designed specifically for young people living in southern Spain, providing private access to a special counsellor who can help you through your concerns and answer your questions. It isn’t like a telephone conversation – you can write down your feelings at your own pace and take your time reading the responses and advice you receive.

If you would like to give it a try, please click the sign-up button and create an account.

Other help topics